A Wellness Residence in Nashville, TN
NRhythm Henry House works with clients as they develop life skills and healthy, emotional practices through community and a clinical program that empowers our clients to reclaim their lives. We offer eight beds for men in a structured, high-end environment that combines clinical work with practical application.
Clients at Henry House Receive Clinical Support For:
- Emotional health & trauma
- Mental Health
- Sex, Intimacy, or Relationship issues
- Medicators & distractors (Substance use, food, gaming, sex/relationships, and gambling)
About Our Program
Each resident’s recovery plan is customized to meet the specific needs of the individual. Upon entry into the program, each resident will undergo a clinical assessment with our Clinical Director. The resident will be assigned to a member of our clinical staff, comprised of 14 different therapists.
Our staff holds licenses with the state of TN with the following qualifications:
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPCs)
- Licensed Marriage & Family Therapists (LMFTs)
- Licensed Alcohol & Drug Counselor (LADACs)
- Certified Peer Recovery Specialist (CPRS)
- Certified Sex Addiction Therapists (CSAT)
The Following Evidence-Based Practices Are Available:
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Trauma-Informed Care
- Experiential Therapy
- Relapse Prevention
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Expressive Arts
- Family and Relationship Work
Activities, Amenities & Features
- Two live-in residential staff members, available 24/7.
- Transportation and weekly mandatory fun activities that include climbing, hiking, bowling, canoeing, and more.
- Peer support and life skills workshops, led by LADAC and CPRS staff members, occur two days per week.
- Clients participate in two 180-minute therapy groups a week led by a masters-level clinician.
- Daily fitness classes led by a personal trainer and yoga six days per week are offered on-site.
- Families are provided with weekly individual check-ins by our family communications manager to monitor progress/provide support.
- All clients receive random drug and alcohol testing scheduled weekly or occur as necessary.
- Each resident receives a weekly individual therapy session with the most appropriate clinician on our staff.
- Our on-staff, certified nutritionist meets with each resident weekly to do grocery shopping and meal preparation.